Septic System Tips in Baltimore, MD
- Inspect your system once a year.
- Conventional residential septic systems clean and have inspected every one to two years.
- Don't flush anything but toilet.
- Don't dispose of paint or paint cleaners into your septic tank.
- Don't add additives to your tank.
- Don't dispose of water from hot tubs or spas into the system.
- For indoor septic odors, run water down the drains that are not used regularly.
- Don't plant deep rooting trees/shrubs near or on septic tank or drainage area.
Seek Assistance When You Notice:
- Plumbing or septic tank back up.
- Gurgling sounds in the plumbing system.
- Surfacing sewage, wet spots, or lush vegetation growth in the drain field area.
- High water alarm is activated.
Contact Blevins Septic Service in Freeland, Maryland, to request affordable septic services from our septic tank company.